1. Meet Freddie a special dog that got rescued by an incredible woman named Samantha
Freddie was found outside of Samanthas grandma’s house. He was alone wandering the streets completely unprotected
Once Samantha saw him, she knew right away something was wrong, neurologically. She took him home and got him to the vet. During his first check up he sadly tested positive for heartworm. Later, Freddie was taken to a neurologist. After getting his MRI and spinal tap they found out he is blind and what looks like atrophy, loss of volume of his cerebellum. Freddie will be undergoing more testing in order to ensure his well-being and happy lifestyle.
He’s such an inspiration and we are so proud of how happy he is and how easily he navigates in this environment!
Keep it up Freddie, you are an incredible pup!!
2. From Hisses to KISSES
Kittens are cute and cuddly, but it's important to introduce them to older cats slowly and cautiously. Kittens can be overstimulated and easily frightened by the sudden change in environment. Older cats will not understand why this small creature is invading their space, so it's important to introduce kittens slowly.
3. They say opposites attract, but this friendship took it to another level
4. Awww big stretch. How many Kittens can you count?
5. Rover shows off his meow-deling talents, and his determined catwalk stomp
6. The Trend is over here's the winner
7. I come for the show, the cat walk show
8. We can't blame him
9. We are pleased to introduce Brody, a Saint Bernard, who visits the local elder home regularly
He is a well-behaved pup and has been helping seniors feel more comfortable and socialize more with others.
10. A great way to beat the heat this summer is by making dog popsicles. They are easy to make and will keep your dog cool for hours!
11. Frozen Watermelon, Cucumber and Mint Pupsicles!
This simple refreshing treat is full of antioxidants, and is super refreshing on a hot summer day!
- 2 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ounce salmon (or meat or nut butter of choice!)
Makes 24 frozen paw print treats, at 7 calories per treat.
Start by roughly chopping your watermelon then blending until smooth. Remove any seeds using a colander, then place about 1 tbsp of watermelon puree into each paw.
Place in the freezer for approximately 30 to 45 minutes to freeze.
While watermelon is freezing, roughly chop cucumber, then add cucumber, mint, salmon and water to the blender. And blend on high until smooth.
Place in a container covered in the fridge until the watermelon is frozen. Then add another 1/2 tbsp of cucumber & mint puree into each mold. Then allow it to freeze overnight!
The next morning you will have 24 mini paw print pupsicles.
- instead of salmon + water you can use bone broth!
- if you'd like to share these with your pup, simply don't add the salmon. These are just as refreshing added to your own water on a hot summer day!
12. Cats have a whopping 32 muscles in each of their outer ears (compared to the 6 you have in your ears)
Those muscles give them the control to swivel and rotate their ears, so they can hone in on the exact source of a noise
13. Meet Midas a Russian blue rescue cat with a unique genetic mutation that gave her a second pair of ears.
Her human Canis adopted Midas after she was found stray in a friend’s backyard in Ankara, Turkey. Midas’ condition has no ill effects on her health and hearing.
She’s busy living her best life in her new home.
14. Years of practice little one
15. The world is full of smart cats. But not many of them can help kids wear glasses. Truffles can!
16. You’ve heard of “eye of the tiger”, but have you ever heard “foot of the cat ringing a dinner bell”?
17. Hi, Im Magnus and my story is really special
18. Fanta has been rehomed, he’s going to have the best life forever! They’ve already spoiled him
19. Aoife is a paraplegic and incontinent kitten living her best life in LA with her 5 kitty siblings
She’s HAPPY, and here to prove that disabled animals ROCK
20. May your day be filled with lots of love & kitten cuddles
From zhb3950 TT
21. Meet Benny. He fell asleep during his guide dog initiation photoshoot. We believe Power naps are essential for peak performance. Lab puppy paws are the cutest
22. Take a look at these mittens. This is Loki a black smoke Maine Coon (Polydactyl)
23. Did you know dogs do not get bored eating the same food every day?
Studies have shown that because they have less taste buds (1700) compared to humans (9000) they don't appreciate different tastes like we do. While you might expect dogs to get bored eating the same food all the time, most are happy with the same routine
24. Rover an independent and graceful domestic shorthair rescue cat
25. Does anyone else need a daily serotonin boost, even if it's just a 15-second video of two ridiculously cute cats?