We’re so lucky to be able to live on such a beautiful planet like earth, mother nature is spectacular in every single way and she never fails to surprise us in the most unpredictable ways. Observing animals interact with each other and their environment all day could keep you entertained for an endless amount of time without ever getting bored, everything is so unpredictable and each time you could spot something that only a few people were lucky enough to witness in their lifetime.
One of these moments can sometimes be something as simple as a curious squirrel peacefully smelling a flower, it’s definitely not something squirrels are famous for, so it’s surely a rare moment that 34-year-old Dutch photographer, Dick van Duijin, gifted to us by being in the right place at the right time.
The Dutch photographer spotted the curious squirrel while on a flower field near Vienna Austria, the little guy was trying to figure out which flower would taste the best. The photographer managed to successfully capture the adorable snap after nearly two hours and almost 200 shots. But it was certainly worth it at the end because the moment he captured is truly magical and adorable.
1. A ground squirrel sniffing a poppy
2. A ground squirrel smelling the flowers
3. Dick van Duijin’s entire work is truly remarkable and exceptional
With snaps like these, the photographer could be a strong competitor for the photo of the year
4. The shots were captured by 34-year-old Dutch photographer, Dick van Duijin
5. The photographer described the encounter with such incredible detail
6. Someday I’ll be taller than you flower
7. The photographer even has a whole bunch of other similar snaps
8. Curious ground squirrel trying to smell an orange flower
9. 34-year-old Dutch photographer, Dick van Duijin