If you have one of these feline babies, you may have discovered them hiding in strange places, like as behind a table, under the bed, or behind the dishwasher. This makes us question what it is about these cats that makes them hide or conceal themselves so much. Or is this completely normal behavior for these fuzzy babies (maybe because they want to avoid their owners’ smooches and cuddles!)
Anyways, these cats still look lovely hiding beneath the bed, wagging their tails and pretending no one can see them. These cute kitties have gotten themselves into the most bizarre situations that will make you laugh. Cats are without a doubt the most wonderful pets; they are a source of entertainment in your life. They always want your care and attention, they’re quite clever, and they may be the most hilarious creatures on the planet. Cats, who are often referred to be anti-stress agents, frequently like to hide in unusual places to enjoy their humorous moments, and this behavior simply makes us smile.
Like this lovely cat named Keanu(who was saved from an industrial warehouse). It is in these cats’ nature to be shy and fearful when they are adopted to a new home or live with a new human. After a while, they are the ones who won’t leave the house without their owners and become members of the family.
Dani Baker, Keanu’s owner explained. “He is cautious for the first five seconds he meets someone, then he is instantly their best friend,” Dani Baker stated: “When he’s not hiding, Keanu likes finding lizards and leaving them (alive and physically unharmed) in his dad’s shoes, gym bag, work bag, etc.”
Check out how this small fuzzy baby hides beneath various things and considers himself an expert in concealing.
1. All we can see are those fluffy bums!
2. It’s a great idea to hide under your huge canine friend at times
3. Keanu seems to be a detective that enjoys spying on the owner’s activities!
4. Let’s meet Keanu, a silly cat who loves hiding in different places.
5. Like, who hides under a dishwasher?
6. Why does this cat enjoy hiding half of his body beneath objects? Why not completely conceal himself so that no one can see him?
7. Guess who is hiding under the bed?