Every dog wants to be a good boy but sadly that’s not exactly how they often behave. Energetic, bubbly and cheerful, these high-spirited doggos are seriously gifted troublemakers who know no shame when it comes to driving us crazy as well as bringing chaos and headaches into our lives. However, that’s also one of the reasons why we couldn’t help adoring and loving them. Weird, isn’t it?
r/dogshaming is a Reddit community where people share hilarious stories about their naughty dogs and to be honest, there is no way we could blame such innocent, adorable faces even after everything they have done. If you are a dog pawrent, you can see yourself somewhere in the messy pictures we’ve collected below for sure, just scroll down and check them out:
1. I was minding my own business when the screen door just EXPLODED! I’m lucky to be alive
2. Mom I know I destroyed your matchbox but look at how cute I am
3. When Mom refuses to buy chew toys that you destroy in days, so you improvise
4. It’s time to trader her in for a new one
5. At the dog park some older people bring their own fold up chairs
Buster here decided to pee on a really nice guy that was probably in his 70s. The man got up quickly but fell over. He was fine but I was so ashamed I apologized and didn’t come back for 3 weeks